Monday, May 23, 2016

WINDOWS!!

I took some pictures this weekend of my windows so I could order new gaskets and seals for them. I easily found the model number stamped on some of them but the front jalousie windows had me stumped. I asked around on a forum that I frequent and got a couple helpful hints. It was suggested that I try a couple different vendors for the correct profile.

Lordy look what I found! I found this amazing resource at Vintage Trailer Shop for finding the right seals. This shows the history of the Hehr windows that are used in trailers. This is perfect, I already knew I had 3 of the 2700 series (kitchen and gaucho windows) But I was also able to match up the profiles from the pictures of the old seals in place with the seals they offer!! I'm not sure if my windows are in fact the Hall-Mark Multi-Tork Series or not but the 3 seals they show are the exact ones I needed. Thanks Tailertrasher for the lead!!!


I just LOVE the Vintage trailer community, everyone is so friendly and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment