Thursday, August 3, 2017

Deadline for road-readiness is tomorrow...

With the road-ready deadline being tomorrow I am proud to say that we ARE READY!!! We've made the deadline. We leave for the family reunion tomorrow afternoon. The only thing we'll be working on this evening is reattaching the rock/sun guard on the front window and putting in the cushions. Last night before I got home from work Chris and littlest took Ziggy for a quick test drive out to the highway and back to the house checking on the new tires, hubs, and exterior lights. Success!! When I got home littlest and I got the rest of the J-rail attached. This morning before work I pulled the making tape and plastic, installed interior light fixtures, and hung curtains (I had installed the rod brackets a couple days ago). We've been working so late into the evenings in 90+ heat I haven't been very good about taking pictures. Hubby took this one this morning.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment