Monday, July 31, 2017

Closing in on completion!

I am SOOOO excited!! This coming weekend is our family reunion and Ziggy will be ready. So many times I've said, "I hope to have Ziggy done for__________". Then watched as that date came and went and still she wasn't done. Pretty exciting to have her maiden voyage be to see people who have provided so much support and encouragement for this project. At this point we have only a short punch list.

 Before this weekend:
  • Stove back splash
  • Diamond Plate rock guard
  • J- rail
  • Door knob
  • Curtains
  • Touch-up paint
  • Buff front
For final completion:
  • Window rock guard
  • Tape and paint inside of door

This past week has been a flurry of accomplishments. I put the hubs, with the new bearings and seals, back on. Littlest and hubby put on the new tires, Littlest installed knobs and hinges, Hubby and I installed all of the windows and the cargo door. Hubby helped me install all of the cupboard doors. I put the back bunk back in, We dry fit the diamond plate rock guard so it is ready for installation tonight.




No comments:

Post a Comment