Thursday, September 4, 2014

One man's trash is another woman's treasure

So begins a new journey! I recently acquired a 1966 Kit Companion Travel Trailer from the fun-loving hippy neighbors next door. They mentioned to my husband that they were wanting someone to haul it to the dump. Since I'd recently been thinking about getting a travel trailer to replace our very large tent trailer it got me thinking. I've always enjoyed seeing the restored or refurbished vintage travel trailers and the thought of not having to set up a tent trailer to pack it and take it down again to haul it to the campsite was very intriguing.

I jumped! I talked to the neighbors and they were happy to sign the title over. We picked her up on Sunday of the Labor Day weekend. I love it! She's not pretty right now but I keep envisioning what she'll be when we're done and it's very exciting!!

If anyone has any questions, recommendations or advice, I would very much appreciate your comments! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment